Proper and consistent maintenance is critical to all types of Upholstery
At YOROOFY, we ensure that the health of your upholstery is maximized by minimizing the impact from dirt build up. Chairs and sofas are also prone to become breeding grounds from bacteria and other pathogens which can affect the air quality. We understand that and have developed special methods to eliminate the germs and bacteria off the surfaces.
YOROOFY 6 Step Process
- Pre-vacuum : All upholstered surfaces are vacuumed with a wet & dry vacuum cleaner using a crevice tool and upholstery nozzle as appropriate. Working deep into creases, crevices and folds all loose dirt dust and fluff are removed.
- Stain removal : All marks on the upholstery are tested with spot cleaner to see if spillages are spots or stains.
- Dry foam Cleaning : A mild fabric-safe cleaning agent is used to rinse the top surfaces of the chairs and sofas, allowing efficient dirt clean-up. The dry foam has less water content and effectively penetrates the fabric to deep clean. The nature of the agent also improves the drying time.
- Extraction : The residue/lather of the scrubbing and rinsing of the upholstery is vacuumed properly, also taking in all the loose soil.
- Grooming : Appropriate fibres are groomed using the upholstery grooming tools
- Deodorize and Sanitize : A dual sanitiser and deodoriser is fogged for approx. 5 seconds across the cleaned upholstery to kill any residual bacteria that might breed in the damp upholstery. It also imparts a pleasant slow release smell.